Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Lost Ball

What is the boy now,
Who has lost his ball,
What,what is he to do?
I saw it go.
Meririlly bouncing,and then
Merrily over –
There it is in the water !

No use to say “o there are other balls”
An ultimate shaking grief fixes the boy,
As he stands rigid, trembling, staring down.
All his young day’s into the the harbour
Where his ball went!

I wouldn’t intrude him.
A dime another ball is worthless.now he senses first
Responsibility in a world of possessions .

“people will take balls,balls will be lost always’s little boy.
And no one buy’s a ball back.money is external.




A poem I have readen in my school day’s in my English text book,
It describes a story of a boy who has lost his ball but he is learning well behind,





His desperate eyes,
The epistemology of loss,how to
stand up

Knowing what every man must be one day now,
And most know many days,
How to stand up and cope up with the truth.




No comments:

Post a Comment